Monday, September 22, 2014

Autumnal Equinox 2014


"When we try to pick out anything by itself we find that it is bound fast by a 
thousand invisible cords that cannot be broken, to everything in the universe."
John Muir, 1869



You have been invited to receive blogs from priscilla sherman photography.


Welcome to The "Bloom" Blogs! 

     It appears that I love most anything in Bloom!  I feel in "bloom" myself! 
As I aspire to be a nature photographer, conservationist, and mentor, I am looking for ways to learn, grow and share natures beauty.

    My concerns for the conservation and preservation our natural resources inspire me to capture the beauty inherent in nature every day. Whether it by from a garden in my back yard or in an alpine meadows on mountain summits. 

It is my hope that photographs, concerns and other inspiration 
will come from anyone who reads these blogs.  So feel free join in!  
Let learn and work together in celebration of nature's gifts.


10:29 pm,on  September 22, has arrived as I write..  the moment the alignment of 
the sun shifts and the summer warmth and light begins to fade in preparation for 
the Winter Solstice!   Happy Autumnal Equinox! 

"Always look within. Trust yourself because who looks outside, 
dreams; who looks inside.. awakens"..  Carl Jung







No comments:

Post a Comment